This is an old revision of the document!
Latest File Releases
- For the Cycab Toolkit sources, you can download and compile the sources available at the INRIA GForge Cycab ToolKit project on the “Files” tab.
The Cycab ToolKit is managed as a Gforge project. The project offers some useful tools, such as repository browsing, bug tracker, task manager, forums, mailing lists and so on.
Once you download the sources, you should :
- Check the README file for more up-to-date compilations instructions.
- Read the Simulator Tutorial page
After the installation, you should execute those scripts:
initInriaOutdoor.py, installed by the inria-ra-outdoor package.
- This script initializes mgengine config files and sets the paths to Inria outdoor data and/or cycabtk actors.
initHugrwebPlugins.py, installed by cycabtk-hugrwebplugins package.
- This script installs a file the directory given below that indicates the paths to the hugrweb plugins.
There is no simple way to determine the path to
Vera.tff font file (or Dejavu sans serif font), so you may have to edit the value of
osd_font variable before executing the script (it's a python file).
- Avahi client
- homepage: http://avahi.org
debian: apt-get install libavahi-client-dev
- The boost library (serialization, asio, program-options, system)
- homepage: http://boost.org
- version >= 1.38
debian: apt-get install libboost-dev(+boost-serialization boost-program-options boost-asio boost-iostreams boost-system)
- homepage: http://cmake.org
- version >= 2.6
debian: apt-get install cmake
- homepage: http://python.org
debian: apt-get install python
- homepage: http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/
debian: apt-get install libcvaux-dev libhighgui-dev
- QT Toolkit
- homepage: http://qt.nokia.com/
debian: apt-get install libqt4-dev
- homepage: http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/
debian: apt-get install libsigc++-2.0-dev
- homepage: http://www.xml.com
debian: apt-get install libxml2-dev