Source Download Instructions
This page concerns developer of Cycabtk project.
Since 17 Sep. 2010, Cycabtk simulator has changed. It depends on mgengine R2 version and it handles a physical engine through bullet physics library v.2.76.
- For mgengine, you should install the software following these instructions, knowing that you must get the tagged module R2 version. You can also get these source files directly at Cycabtk Gforge “Files” tab, see mgengine-R2. For those you are using a Ubuntu 10.04 distribution, you can get the .deb related files at Cycabtk Gforge “Files” tab, see mgengine-R2.
Beware in config-gcc.mak file. You may need to change the variable related to OSDFONT and set it to a .ttf font.
Beware in CMakeList.txt, you may need to change the way the library is produced, otherwise you will get a libbullet.a library instead of a libbullet.so file, and it may cause pb for Cycabtk compilation.
- For the Cycab Toolkit sources, you get them from trunk SVN repository,
- Check the README file for more up-to-date compilations instructions.
After the installation, you should execute those scripts:
initHugrwebPlugins.py, installed by cycabtk-hugrwebplugins package.
- This script installs a file the directory given below that indicates the paths to the hugrweb plugins.
- Avahi client
- homepage: http://avahi.org
debian: apt-get install libavahi-client-dev
- The boost library (serialization, asio, program-options, system)
- homepage: http://boost.org
- version >= 1.38
debian: apt-get install libboost-dev(+boost-serialization boost-program-options boost-asio boost-iostreams boost-system)
- version = 2.76
- homepage: http://cmake.org
- version >= 2.6
debian: apt-get install cmake
- version R2
- homepage: http://python.org
debian: apt-get install python
- homepage: http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/
debian: apt-get install libcvaux-dev libhighgui-dev
- QT Toolkit
- homepage: http://qt.nokia.com/
debian: apt-get install libqt4-dev
- homepage: http://libsigc.sourceforge.net/
debian: apt-get install libsigc++-2.0-dev
- homepage: http://www.xml.com
debian: apt-get install libxml2-dev